Track Mountain Gorillas in Rwanda with Specialist local Guides.
- Tour Highlights, mountain gorilla encounter
- Prices and Includes
- Book Now
Day1: Meet in Kigali, Rwanda, and transfer to Goma, DRC. Go on a city tour and check in to your hotel in Goma or spend the night in Rumangabo Guest House or Camping.
Day2: Have an early breakfast and transfer to Bukima park station in Virunga National Park. After a briefing with park rangers, go on a mountain gorilla trek.Transfer back to Kigali after tracking. Note:This tour begins and ends in Kigali;Ruhengeri or Gisenyi in Rwanda.
Included in this tour package;
• Gorilla Permits
• Park Ranger Fees
• Relevant Government Taxes.
• Full Board Accommodation
• Full time English speaking Driver/Guide
• Ground Transportation by a 4×4 safari vehicle
• Airport transfer, as long as your flight is on the same day on which the safari ends.
• Visa Fees
• Personal Insurance
• Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation & meals not indicated in the itinerary and optional activities