Come visit Burundi and experience the culture.
- Tour Highlights
- Prices and Includes
- Book Now
Day 1:Arrive Bujumbura Half day tour in Bujumbura, to visit the Snake & Culture Museum (Musee vivant), visit of Buyenzi muslim city,Belvedere Climb offering a nice view of Bujumbura city and Lake Tanganyika.
Dinner and overnight at Club du Lac Tanganyika Hotel on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
Day 2:Cultural Tour of Bujumbura Morning, we visit Rusizi national park the hippo, numerous birds and the joining point between Rusizi River and Lake Tanganyika.After we visit explorers Memorial, a huge rock in the Suburbs of Bujumbura commemorating the meeting between explorers Stanley and Livingstone.
Our trip continues with visit to a local fishermen at Rumonge port at 70 km in the South of Bujumbura will let you explore different kinds of fishes of the Lake Tanganyika .
Lunch at Saga Resha and drive back to Bujumbura for overnight at Club du Lac Tanganyika Hotel
Day 3:After breakfast we take the direction to Gitega the historical royal capital with a lot of archives, national museum, Gitega catholic section at Mushasha, Boman the Ex-German colony office,administrative offices .Visit of the famous drummers of Gishora where a drummers performance team is awaiting for us .
Lunch and drive back to Bujumbura at Club du lac Tanganyika for overnight
Day 4:Transfer to the airport.
• Park entry Fees
• Community Fees
• Park Ranger Fees
• Relevant Government Taxes
• Full Board Accommodation
• Full time English speaking Driver and Guide
• Ground Transportation by a 4×4 safari vehicle or Prado Land Cruiser
• Airport transfer, as long as your flight is on the same day on which the safari ends.
• Visa Fees for Burundi
• Personal Insurance
• Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation & meals not indicated in the itinerary and optional activities.