Visit Rwanda. This tour gives you a great opportunity to discover: The famous Mountain Gorillas in volcanoes, Tea plantation, Nature walk, Culture, History, the primates and beautiful trails in Nyungwe forest; life and People in this country of thousand hills “RWANDA”.
- Tour Highlights
- Prices and Includes
- Book Now
Day 1: Pick up at Kigali airport and drive to Nyungwe Forest National Park, stopping along the way to visit the King’s Palace at Nyanza, and/or the Butare Museums and Murambi Genocide Memorial. You will enjoy a lunch stopover at Butare. Overnight at Gisakura Guest House.
Day 2:Forest walk through Nyungwe National Park in search of chimpanzees, birds, repitles, and butterflies. Afternoon drive to Volcanoes National Park. Overnight at Kinigi Guest House.
Day 3: Mountain Gorilla trekking in the morning. In the afternoon visit Kinigi Cultural Village to observe traditional Rwandan culture and lifestyle.
Day 4: Second Mountain Gorilla trekking in the morning. In the afternoon drive to Kigali and spend the evening relaxing at your hotel.
Day 5: Enjoy a city sightseeing tour of Kigali city, its arts and crafts shops, and an optional visit to the Gisozi Genocide Memorial before heading to the airport.
• Gorilla & Chimps Permits
• Park Ranger & Community Fees
• Relevant Government Taxes
• Full Board Accommodation
• Full time English speaking Driver and Guide
• Ground Transportation by a 4×4 safari vehicle or Prado Land Cruiser
• Airport transfer, as long as your flight is on the same day on which the safari ends.
• Visa Fees
• Personal Insurance
• Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation & meals not indicated in the itinerary and optional activities