Experience Rwanda – Visit mountain Gorillas in Volcanoes National Park – Track Golden Monkeys – Nature walk and Cycling
- Tour Highlights
- Price and includes
- Book Now
Day 1:Upon your arrival in Kigali you will be welcomed by your expert guide, who will take you on an optional tour of Kigali city, and then drive you through the beautiful terraced hills to the mountain town of Musanze at the foot of Volcanoes National Park.
Day 2:Gorilla trekking in Volcanoes National Park in the morning. Return to your Musanze hotel for the night.
Day 3:Golden Monkey trek and visit to Diane Fossey’s grave. Other options include climbing Mt. Bisoke; a second mountain gorilla trek; visiting local school and community projects at Noel or Roz CarrImbabazi orphanage; soaking in hot springs; or driving to Gisenyi and Goma for a walking tour through tea and coffee plantations and an evening relaxing on the shores of Lake Kivu.
Day 4 (for a 5 day tour):Bicycle to a small fishing village on Lake Kivu. Enjoy lunch on the beach before returning to Gisenyi by bike or by boat. (Distance: 70km.)
Day 4 or 5:Spend the morning relaxing in Musanze or Gisenyi, then return to Kigali for shopping and sightseeing before your departure.
Included in this tour package;
• Gorilla and Golden Monkey permits
• park ranger and community fees
• Relevant Government Taxes
• Full Board Accommodation
• Full time English speaking Driver and Guide
• Ground Transportation by a 4×4 safari vehicle
• Airport transfer, as long as your flight is on the same day on which the safari ends.
• Visa Fees
• Personal Insurance
• Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation & meals not indicated in the itinerary and optional activities